On June 19, 2015 in Kiev, with the support of the American Chamber of Commerce and “IT Alliance” Company, the international forum “Cybersecurity: Ukraine and the world” will be conducted. It will unite on a common site security managers to discuss protection of government information, banking, financial and corporate sectors to highlight the risks of threats and to demonstrate new knowledge and technologies in the field of cybersecurity.
The Forum will present a project: Cyber Security National Center of Ukraine. Among the academic partners the following representatives of TEMPUS SEREIN consortia are shown:
- University of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine, (Kiev, Ukraine)
- National Aerospace University n. a. N. E. Zhukovsky “KhAI” (Kharkiv, Ukraine)
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (Kharkiv, Ukraine)
The main objective of an event – providing and improving cyber security as a component of information security and the National security of Ukraine.
Among the invited participants: National Bank of Ukraine, MasterCard, VISA, PayPal, Bitcoin, payment integrators, the National System of Mass Electronic Payments, Interpol, Banks, CERT, IBM, HP, Cisco, Semantic, BMS Consulting and others.
The forum will be useful for:
- Professionals of the financial, banking and insurance markets.
- Providers of hardware and software solutions.
- Professionals of government organizations and state regulators in the field of cyber security.
- Managers of business continuity management.
- Cyber security and compliance standards control managers.
- Managers of IT architecture.
- Engineers of network security.
- For those who want to influence the development of the industry.
- Experts in the field of cyber security that are willing to share their experience and knowledge.
New to the forum:
- It will be presented: the project “Establishment of the National Cybersecurity Center Ukraine”, which main task is to provide and improve cyber security as part of information security and national security of Ukraine.
- The presented draft “Kyiv Smart City: Security”
The feature of the forum:
Competition White Hat UA Awards for students. Companies can express their desire to become a sponsor of the contest. To participate in the competition are invited Ukrainian and foreign students directly to the forum and remotely. Winners will receive prizes.