In February 2016, from 6th till 12th, the International joint winter school WINT 2016 was organised by representatives of the consortium of TEMPUS CABRIOLET and TEMPUS SEREIN. WINT 2016 School took place simultaneously in three cities of Ukraine: Kiev, Kharkiv Chernivtsi, Ternopil.
Participants from Ukraine, Estonia, India and USA gave lectures on presentations on broad topics on cybersecurity and cooperation between Academia and Industry. SmartMeUniversity company presented its experience in development of teaching courses on different IT-related topics.
The school was organised together by National Aerospace University named after N.E. Zhukovsky “KhAI”, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University and Chernihiv National University of Technology.
School WINT 2016 aggregated several types of events:
- Training on user interfaces usability based on user experience;
- Training on eye-tracking in cybersecurity;
- Safety and security issues (software and hardware) in joint projects in critical domains, cooperation in safety-critical certification Academia and Industry;
- S2B, B2S (Science to Business, Business to Science) and advancing of university-industry relationships and entrepreneurial activity;
- Student startups;
- Technical meetings in the frame of TEMPUS CABRIOLET and TEMPUS SEREIN projects, reports of consortia teams on their progress, self-assessment, activities for further improvements.
Participants from TEMPUS SEREIN consortium presented developed teaching programmes for MSc and PhD students and Lifelong learning modules for developed staff in the area of cyber security.